最新实用商务英语场景对话900句(五)

最新实用商务英语场景对话900句(五)

最新实用商务英语场景对话900句(五)

 

501 We have that right here in this report.

在这份报告书内就有。

502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?

请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.

好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

504 How soon can you have your product ready?

你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

505 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.

我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

506 You haven’t sold your product in our country so far, have you?

到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?

507 We’ve only sold our product at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales campaign.

我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。

508 You’ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount for larger orders?

你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.

是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of the order.

根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。

511 We really can’t discount the price more than six percent.

我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。

512 A discount of six percent is all that I’m authorized to offer you.

6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your product?

你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

514 A standard one. Replacement during the first year if all rules for proper use have been followed.

有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。

515 We offer a life-time guarantee.

我们提供永久保证。

516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.

对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。

517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.

我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。

518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.

告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。

519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our national service center for repairs.

我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修。

520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.

我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。

521 We exchange products under almost all circumstances.

在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。

522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your product?

请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?

523 How long could the buyer expect your product to last?

购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?

524 What’s been the consumer reaction to your product?

消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?

525 Have you marketed your product yet?

你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?

526 We’re afraid that your product’s quality won’t satisfy Chinese customers.

恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。

527 We feel product quality is high indeed.

我们认为产品的质量的确很高。

528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.

我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。

529 I’m afraid that the item isn’t what we’re looking for.

我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。

530 I think your industrial robots are the best in the field.

我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。

531 In my opinion, the product must be priced under $ 300.

就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。

532 We feel your product is too specialized for mass marketing.

我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。

533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?

那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?

534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders over 100.

我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。

535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we’re hoping for a higher discount rate.

单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。

536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.

订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。

537 What’s the best price you’re prepared to offer for your product?

你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?

538 It depends on the quantity ordered.

这要根据所订的数量而定。

539 What do you think will be a fair price for your product?

你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?

540 How much do you charge per unit?

你们每件要价多少呢?

541 What’s your wholesale price on this item?

这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?

542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?

总折扣你们准备提供多少?

543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the product and shipping time.

考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。

544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could pay 40 percent up front.

其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。

545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I’m afraid.

运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。

546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late delivery, we can accept your sales price.

如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。

547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?

运费由谁来负责呢?

548 Who assumes shipment cost?

谁负担运费呢?

549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared, however, to provide all the document.tion costs.

那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。

550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting the goods to the port.

我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。

551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.

如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。

552 When could we typically expect delivery?

我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?

553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?

惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?

554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.

请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。

555 We’ll have to check these rates against those charged by other suppliers.

我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。

556 Shall we start the meeting now?

我们现在开始开会好吗?

557 Thank you for attending today’s meeting.

谢谢你出席今天的会议。

558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.

在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。

559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the pending issues.

本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。

560 Let’s look at the agenda and talk the first item.

让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。

561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?

史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?

562 We’ve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?

我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?

563 I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’d like a break.

我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。

564 Let’s stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.

我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。

565 Well, I think it’s time we get back to business.

哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。

566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.

请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。

567 That’s all for today.

今天就到这儿了。

568 Let’s call it a day.

让我们今天就到此为止吧。

569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with everyone?

下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?

570 I’m sorry. I can’t make it on Tuesday.

对不起,星期二我无法参加。

571 And so, I’d like to proceed to the next stage.

所以,我要进行下一阶段了。

572 Excuse me, I’d like to ask you a question.

对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?

对不起,我可以问个问题吗?

574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.

对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。

575 Before you go on, I have a question.

在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。

576 I’m sorry to interrupt, but I’d like you to explain that a little more.

很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。

577 Sure, what did you want to know?

真的,你想知道什么呢?

578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.

当然,你什么都可以问。

579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?

我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?

580 I’m sorry, but I didn’t understand your question. Could you please restate it?

对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?

581 Would you please clarify your question?

请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?

582 I didn’t catch that, Could you go over that again?

我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?

583 I’m sorry. I don’t get what you’re driving at.

抱歉,我不明白你的意思。

584 Could you hold your questions until I’ve finished?

请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?

585 I’d appreciate it if you’d wait until be end for questions.

如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。

586 There’ll be time for questions at the end.

最后会有时间发问的。

587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?

我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?

588 That’s a tough question to answer.

那是一个很难回答的问题。

589 How much will all this cost?

一共要花多少钱呢?

590 I will talk more about that in a moment.

目前我要多讨论那个问题。

591 I don’t know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.

我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。

592 I’ll check into it and get back to you.

我查对一下然后送还给你。

593 I don’t have the figures, but I’ll find out.

我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。

594 That’s not my area, but I’ll get an answer for you.

那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。

595 Let’s ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.

那件事我让蒋先生来答复。

596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It’s very satisfying to see so many of you here.

各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。

597 Today, I’d like to show you something which I’m sure you’ll find interesting.

今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。

598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it’s my privilege to bring it to you.

这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。

599 It’s an honor to be speaking to you today.

今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。

600 I’m Barnard and it’s my great honor to tell you about our new product.

我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。


所有文章资源及图片除作者原创外均来自网络,仅供学习交流使用 , 如有侵权请联系博主删除丨
整理不易,转载请注明原文链接:最新实用商务英语场景对话900句(五)
喜欢 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论
表情 贴图 加粗 删除线 居中 斜体 签到