• "英语学习之家yaenglish"微信公众号会同步本站的文章,大家可以关注公众号便于手机上学习

常用商务英语会话(二)

常用商务英语会话(二)

常用商务英语会话(二)

 

常用商务英语会话–Production Problems 产品问题

 

Grace:We’re going to have a problem meeting the budget for the production of our new sound board.

 

葛蕾丝:我们拨给新声卡产品的预算会有问题。

 

Lester:How much of a problem?

 

莱司特:问题有多严重?

 

Grace:Well, it seems that we underestimated the costs. According to the factory, it will cost about eight percent more than initially projected.

 

葛蕾丝:看样子我们似乎低估了成本。根据制造厂商的说法,成本会比原先计划的还高出百分之八。

 

Lester:Let me see . . .Looking at this, if my calculations are correct, we are about three thousand dollars over budget?

 

莱司特:我看看……看这状况,假如我算得没错,我们大约比预算多出了三千美金。

 

Grace:That’s right. It’s going to cost about three thousand more to complete the first order.

 

葛蕾丝:是的。大约要多花三千元来完成第一批订单。

 

Lester:I see…

 

莱司特:我明白了……

 

Grace:But if sales go as well as they should, that’s still well within our profit margin. Proceeds from sales of the first order will easily cover the cost of the second order.

 

葛蕾丝:不过假如销售状况有应有的表现,那就仍在我们的获利范围之内。第一批定单的营收将会很容易就抵过第二批定单的成本。

 

Lester:In other words, you only need a budget increase for the first order.

 

莱司特:换句话说,你只需要增加第一批定单的预算。

 

Grace:Exactly. After that, the product should finance itself.

 

葛蕾丝:完全正确。之后,产品本身就可以获利,不需要再增加预算。

 

Lester:OK. Well, you know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.

 

莱司特:好的,你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。

 

Grace:Yes, I know. But I thought that if I could get your support first, it might make getting approval easier.

 

葛蕾丝:是的,我知道。只是我觉得如果我能先取得你的支持可能会比较容易得到批准。

 

Lester:Well, you’ve got my support on this. I’ll see what I can do to get the top brass to agree.

 

莱司特:嗯,你已经得到我的支持了。我会看看有什么方法可以让高层主管同意。

 

 

 

常用商务英语会话–Advertising 广告

 

Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.

 

海伦:我们想要使用正确的行销媒体来达到市场目标。

 

Leonard:Certainly. We’ve done some tactical planning already. We think we’ve come up with a good plan.

 

李奥纳德:当然。我们已经完成一些战略计划。我们认为我们已经提出一项不错的计划。

 

Helen:What media do you plan to use?

 

海伦:你们准备使用何种媒体?

 

Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we’ve asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first.

 

李奥纳德:考虑到你们想要表现的形象,我们已要求撰写文案的同事准备好计算机杂志稿及网际网络用稿。

 

Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.

 

海伦:这样一来,我们的广告花费就会针对在,如我们所知,计算机使用者身上。

 

Leonard:Yes. We’ll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.

 

李奥纳德:是的。我们还同时刊登广告看板及报纸广告来帮助创立明显的品牌识别。

 

Helen:Will there be any direct mail?

 

海伦:会有任何广告邮件吗?

 

Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.

 

李奥纳德:没有。对像你们这样的制造商来说,那并不是正确的作法。把这种方式留给零售商吧。

 

Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I’ll pitch it to the higher-ups.

 

海伦:说得没错。请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。

 

Leonard:Great. We’ll get started right away.

 

李奥纳德:太好了。我们马上准备。


所有文章资源及图片除作者原创外均来自网络,仅供学习交流使用 , 如有侵权请联系博主删除丨
整理不易,转载请注明原文链接:常用商务英语会话(二)
喜欢 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论
表情 贴图 加粗 删除线 居中 斜体 签到