• "英语学习之家yaenglish"微信公众号会同步本站的文章,大家可以关注公众号便于手机上学习

英语日常用语900句(二)

英语日常用语900句(二)

英语日常用语900句(二)

二十一、 Measuring And Comparing 形容物品、度量、比较

  • What’s the height of the building? 这座楼有多高?
  • How much does the elephant weight? 这个大象有多重?
  • What’s the color of your new dress? 你的新衣服是什么颜色的?
  • What’s the size of your shoes? 你的鞋多大尺寸?
  • My brother is twice as tall as your sister. 我弟弟比你妹妹高一倍。
  • My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40岁。
  • This river is one third as long as that river. 这条河只有那条河的三分之一长。
  • What’s the shape of your balloon? 你的气球是什么形状?
  • How wide is this bridge? 这座桥有多宽?
  • How thick is the ice here? 这儿的冰有多厚?
  • This metal is harder than that one. 这种金属比那种硬。
  • He can run as fast as Jim. 他跑的和吉姆一样快。
  • Kate is smarter than I. 凯特比我聪明。
  • How long do you watch TV every day? 你每天看多长时间电视?
  • How often do you go swimming? 你多久去游一次泳?

二十二、 Asking For Help 寻求帮助

  • Would you please open the door for me? 请你帮忙开个门好吗?
  • May I ask you a question? 我能问你个问题吗?
  • Please give me a hand. 请帮我个忙。
  • Could you do me a favor? 能请你帮个忙吗?
  • Would you help me remove the refrigerator? 能帮忙移一下冰箱吗?
  • Get me my coat, please. 请帮我拿下外套。
  • Make me a cup of coffee, will you? 给我冲杯咖啡,好吗?
  • Call me tomorrow if you have time. 明天要有时间就给我打个电话。
  • Could you tell me where I can find these books? 您能告诉我在哪儿能找到这些书吗?
  • Certainly. 当然了。
  • Witch pleasure. 很高兴。
  • I’m sorry. I’m engaged now. 对不起,我现在正忙着。
  • I’m glad to, but I’m afraid I don’t have the time. 我很乐意,但我恐怕没时间。
  • Would you mind closing the window for me? 能帮我关一下窗户吗?(你介意关下窗户吗?)
  • Not at all. 当然可以。(当然不介意)

二十三、 Asking Directions 打听情况和问路

  • Excuse me, madam. Could you tell me where the post office is? 对不起,女士,请问邮局在哪里?
  • It’s just around the corner. 转弯就是。
  • Excuse me, how can I get to the bus station? 对不起,汽车站怎么走?
  • You can take the bus and get off at the second stop. 你可以坐公共汽车第二站下。
  • Excuse me. Where is No.5 Street? 对不起,第五大街在哪儿?
  • Go straight ahead and turn left at the second crossing. 一直往前走,在第二个十字路口往左拐。
  • Excuse me. Can you tell me how to get to Mr. Hu’s restaurant? 对不起,你能告诉我怎么去胡先生的餐馆吗?
  • Go on for about 100 meters. It’s on your left side. You can’t miss it. 往前走约100米,在你左手边,你不会错过的。
  • Which one is Mr. Jame’s office? 哪间是詹姆司先生的办公室?
  • It’s Room 201 on the second floor. 二楼201房间。
  • Can I use the lift? 我能用电梯吗?
  • Sorry, it’s broken. You have to use the stairs. 对不起,它坏了,你只能走楼梯了。
  • Where are the stairs? 楼梯在哪里呢?
  • Go along the corridor and it’s on your right side. 沿着走廊走,在你右手边。
  • Thank you for directions. 感谢你为我指路。

二十四、 About Marriage 关于婚姻

  • Are you married? 你结婚了吗?
  • I’m single. 我现在单身。
  • You have a younger brother, don’t you? 你有个弟弟,是吗?
  • How is your family? 你的家人怎么样?
  • She’s engaged/married to John. 她和约翰订婚/结婚了。
  • How long have you been married? 你们结婚多久了?
  • We’ve been married for 2 years. 我们结婚两年了。
  • My parents got married in 1954. 我父母1954年结婚的。
  • Mary gave birth to a baby last week. 玛丽上星期做妈妈了。
  • They’ve been divorced. 他们已离婚了。
  • His wife died a year ago. Now he lives alone. 他妻子去年去世了。现在他一个人住。
  • My aunt will come to live with me for some days. 我阿姨会来和我住一些日子。
  • John has his own family now. 约翰现在有自己的家了。
  • Do you live with your parents? 你和你父母住一起吗?
  • No. I live in my own house. 不,我住在自己的房子里。

二十五、 Talking About Neighbors And Friends 谈论邻居和朋友

  • Do you know Mary? 你认识玛丽吗?
  • Sure. We are friends since primary school. 当然,我们从小学就是朋友了。
  • Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上周末我才被介绍给她。
  • What is she doing now? 她现在干些什么呢?
  • She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告诉我她想开公司。
  • Start a company? But I thought she would be a scholar. 开公司?我原以为她会成为一个学者
  • People are always changing, aren’t they? 人总是在变,不是吗?
  • Yes, you’re right. After all, she is smart enough to go into business. 是啊,你说的对。毕竟,她完全有经商才智。
  • But she doesn’t have much experience. 但她没有太多经验。
  • You two don’t have much contact? 你们俩没怎么联系吗?
  • No, I only wrote her one letter this year. 是的,今年我才给她写过一封信。
  • And she? 她呢?
  • She sent me a Christmas card last year. 去年寄过一张圣诞卡。
  • Oh, that’s not good. 哦,那可不好。
  • Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我们应该联系多点。

二十六、Planning The Future 计划将来

  • What time are you going to leave for the airport tomorrow? 你明天打算什么时候去机场?
  • Is he coming to dinner? 他回来吃饭吗?
  • I’m going to the bookstore. Will you go with me? 我要去书店,你和我去吗?
  • They’re going to discuss it at the meeting next Friday. 他们将在下周五的会上讨论这个问题。
  • I’ll be waiting for you at the restaurant this time tomorrow. 我明天这时候在餐馆等你。
  • After I get home, I’ll call you. 到家以后,我会给你打电话。
  • How will you spend the evening? 你晚上干什么?
  • I’ll probably stay home and watch TV. 我可能会呆在家看电视。
  • What’s your plan for the summer holiday? 暑假计划干什么?
  • I’m thinking about a visit to Paris. 我在考虑去巴黎旅游。
  • There’s going to be a pottery exhibition at the art gallery.艺术馆将有一次陶瓷展。
  • You are still thinking about a Ph.D., aren’t you? 你还是想学成博士,是吗?
  • What will you do about it? 你会拿这事怎么办?
  • What do you want to do after graduation? 你毕业后想干什么?
  • I’ll further my study. 我想继续深造。

二十七、 Talking About The Weather 谈论天气

  • Have you heard the weather forecast? 你听天气预报了吗?
  • No, what does it say? 没有,它说什么了?
  • We’ll have fine weather for the next few days? 以后几天天气晴朗。
  • But it’s still raining today! 可今天还在下雨。
  • It is said it will clear up tonight. 天气预报说今晚雨就会停。
  • What will it be after the clear weather? 晴天以后天气会怎么样?
  • It says a storm may come next month. 天气预报说下个月会有一场暴风雨。
  • And it may get colder, it’s already November. 并且天气会更冷。
  • Yes, and I hope we can have some snow this winter. 是的,我希望今年冬天会下雪。
  • I’m afraid it won’t be cold enough for a snowfall. 我恐怕天不会冷的下雪。
  • But last year we had a big one. 但去年下了大雪。
  • Yes, but you know global warming may raise the temperature. 是的,但全球变暖会使气温上升。
  • You are probably right. 你也许是对的。
  • I’m going skating in the Alps next month. 下个月我去阿尔卑斯山滑雪。
  • I hope the weather there is cold enough. 我希望那儿天气够冷。

二十八、 About Sickness 关于生病

  • How are you feeling today? 你今天感觉怎么样?
  • I don’t feel very well. 我觉得不太舒服。
  • Do you fell better now? 你现在觉得好点了吗?
  • Much better. 好多了。
  • I’m sick. 我病了。
  • He’s got a bad headache. 他头痛的厉害。
  • My fever is gone. 我的烧已经退了。
  • What’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?
  • I’ve got a pain in my back. 我背疼。
  • It really hurts. 可真疼。
  • It hurts right here. 就这儿疼。
  • It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找个医生看看这伤口。
  • Call the doctor! 快打电话叫医生!
  • Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃两片药,好好休息一下。
  • I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日恢复健康。

二十九、 Talking About Habits 谈论日常生活习惯

  • I get up at 8 every morning. 每天早上我8点起床。
  • I then take a bath in the bathroom. 然后我去洗澡间洗个澡。
  • I shave, brush my teeth, and comb my hair. 我洗脸,刷牙,梳头。
  • I put on a bit of makeup. 我化一点妆。
  • I cooked breakfast for the family. 我为一家人做早餐。
  • I go downstairs and have my breakfast. 我下楼吃早饭。
  • I read the newspaper over breakfast. 我边吃早饭边看报纸。
  • I wake my sister up. 我叫醒我妹妹。
  • I dress my sister and wash her hands and face. 我给我妹妹穿衣服,洗脸洗手。
  • I get to my office at 10:30. 十点半到办公室。
  • I leave the office at 7. 我七点离开办公室。
  • I buy some food on my way home. 我回家路上买些吃的。
  • I pick up my sister from her school. 我到学校接妹妹。
  • We go to bed at 10:30. 我们十点半睡觉。

三十、 Asking For Other’s Opinions 询问别人的意见。

  • What do you think about it? 你对此怎么看?
  • Is that right? 那样对吗?
  • Absolutely right. 绝对正确。
  • I think you’re mistaken about that. 我想你那样不对。
  • Is that ok? 这样行吗?
  • That’s OK/fine. 挺好的。
  • That’s excellent. 那太棒了。
  • He was absent yesterday. Do you know why? 昨天他没到,你知道为什么吗?
  • Do you have any idea? 你怎么想?
  • I suppose he was sick. 我猜他大概是病了。
  • Will it rain tomorrow? 明天会下雨吗?
  • No, I don’t think so. 不,我想不会。
  • Do you really want to know what I think? 你真想知道我怎么想吗?
  • Please give me your advice. 请给我提些建议。
  • I want to hear your opinion. 我想听听你们想法。

三十一、Making Plans 订计划

  • What do you plan to do this Friday? 明天你打算干什么?
  • What are you doing next week? 下周你干什么?
  • I plan to go to the concert. 我打算去听音乐会。
  • I’m thinking of going to my grandma’s. 我想去外婆家。
  • I’ll go skiing of the weather permits. 天气允许的话,我会去滑雪。
  • I suppose I can finish the project next year. 我想我明年完成此工程。
  • I have no idea. 我不知道。
  • It’s up to you. 由你决定。
  • I’m considering buying a house. 我想买套房子。
  • Hi, Jack, what lessons will you take this semester? 你好,杰克,这学期你选什么课?
  • Hi, Lucy. I’ll take French and Economics. 你好,露西,我想选法语和经

济。

  • I’m taking Chinese and History. 我将选中文和历史。
  • Do you plan to do some odd jobs? 你打算打工吗?
  • Yes, I’m applying to work at the library. 是的,我在申请图书馆管理员的工作。
  • Good luck! 祝你好运。

三十二、 About Decisions 关于决定

  • It’s up to you. 由你决定。
  • You have the final say. 你说了算。
  • She insists that it doesn’t matter. 她坚持说那没关系。
  • He’s made up his mind to quit his job. 他已决定辞去他的工作。
  • I’ve decided not to sell the house. 我决定不卖房子了。
  • I’m determined to leave. 我决意要走了。
  • Have you decided? 你决定了吗?
  • No, I haven’t decided yet. 不,还没有。
  • I’ve changed my mind. 我改注意了。
  • It’s still undecided. 还没决定。
  • Don’t hesitate any more. 别在犹豫了。
  • Give me a definite answer, please. 请给个明确的答复。
  • It’s really hard to make a decision. 挺难做决定的。
  • I’m always making resolutions, like giving up smoking. 我总在做出决定,比如戒烟。
  • Don’t shilly-shally. 别犹豫不决。

三十三、 Traveling 旅游

  • Do you like traveling? 你喜欢旅游吗?
  • Yes, I’ve just come back from Scotland. 是的,我刚从苏格兰回来。
  • How did you get there? 你怎么去的?
  • I got there by plane. 我坐飞机去的。
  • Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
  • I only had time to visit Edinburgh. 我只有时间去爱丁堡。
  • How did you like it? 你喜欢那儿吗?
  • It’s fantastic. 那儿棒极了。
  • Why did you go there? 你为什么去那儿?
  • I went there on business. 我出差到那儿。
  • And do you have friends there? 你在那儿有朋友吗?
  • Yes, a lot of friends. 是的,很多。
  • You must have enjoyed yourself. 你一定玩的很开心。
  • Yes, and I took many pictures. 是的,我还照了好多照片。
  • Please let me see them. 让我看看。

三十四、 About Shopping 关于购物

  • Will you go shopping with me? 你跟我去买东西吗?
  • Here’s your change. 这是找你的钱。
  • I’ll go to pick up some odds and ends at the store. 我要到商店买些零碎的东西。
  • Excuse me, would you tell me where I can get some butter? 打扰一下,您能告诉我黄油在哪儿卖吗?
  • May I have a look at the watch? 我能看看这块表吗?
  • May I try it on? 我能试试吗?
  • This is too small for me. Do you have a bigger one? 这个太小了,有大点的吗?
  • Do you have any more colors? 有别的颜色吗?
  • What’s your size? 你穿多大号?
  • It suits you to a T. 特别适合你。
  • It’s too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
  • Can you came down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
  • I’ll take it. 我买了。
  • How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
  • How much do I owe you? 我该付多少钱?

三十五、 In The Restaurant 餐馆进餐

  • What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
  • Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
  • I’d like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
  • What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
  • I’ll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
  • Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
  • Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
  • Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
  • A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
  • Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
  • Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
  • Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
  • Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
  • Here you are. 给。
  • Here is your change. 找您的钱。

三十六、 About Evening Entertainment 关于夜生活

  • I’m free tonight. 我今晚有空。
  • Shall we go to the cinema? 我们去看电影好吗?
  • Do you know what’s on tonight? 你知道今天上演什么?
  • May I ask you for a dance? 可以请你跳支舞吗?
  • With pleasure. 很荣幸。
  • Sorry, I’m engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
  • What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
  • You’re a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
  • What’s on Channel 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
  • I don’t know. You may look in the TV Guide. 我不知道,你可以看看《电视

报》。

  • Let’s see what else is on. 咱们看看有没有别的节目。
  • Did you see the special last night? 昨晚你看特别节目了吗?
  • I don’t want to see any more of this TV show. 我不想再看这个电视节目了。
  • Can we change the channel? 能换个频道吗?
  • I want to see the weather. 我想看天气预报。

三十七、 Appointments 约会

  • I’d like to make an appointment with Mrs. Green. 我想约个时间见格林女

士。

  • She’s free on Friday and Saturday. 她周五和周六有空。
  • Sorry, can I see her before Friday? 对不起,我能周五之前见她吗?
  • Let me see. She has 30 minutes Tuesday afternoon. 让我查查,她周二下午有30分钟。
  • At what time? 什么时间?
  • From 4 to 4:30. 四点到四点半。
  • All right. 好吧。
  • So you’ll come then. Please phone in if you can’t make it. 那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
  • I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
  • I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
  • You can reach me at 6609823. 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
  • He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
  • Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
  • Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
  • I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday. 我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。

三十八、 Seeing A Doctor 看医生

  • What’s your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
  • How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
  • I should say you’ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
  • You need an injection. 你需要打针。
  • Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
  • Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
  • Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
  • What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
  • Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
  • The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
  • What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
  • The doctor says that I should not eat anything oily. 医生说我不能吃油腻的东西。
  • I had a shot of penicillin. 我打了一针青霉素。
  • You have to be operated on. 你得做手术。
  • He gave me a chest X-ray and took my blood pressure. 他给我做了X光胸透并量了血压。

三十九、 Making A Phonecall 打电话

  • Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
  • Just a moment. 等一会儿。
  • Hold on. 等一会儿。
  • He’s not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
  • Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
  • Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
  • I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
  • This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
  • Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
  • I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
  • I couldn’t get through. 我打不通。
  • I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
  • Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?
  • There’s something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
  • I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。

四十、 About Mail 关于邮政

  • I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
  • I haven’t heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
  • Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张明信片。
  • I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
  • He hasn’t answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
  • My mother mailed me a parcel. 我妈给我寄了一个包裹。
  • We keep in touch with each other by Email since he left China. 他离开中国以后,我们用Email保持联系。
  • Don’t forget to put stamps on your letter. 别忘了贴邮票。
  • How long does it take for a letter to get to America from Beijing? 信从北京到美国要多久?
  • You’ve got an express mail. 你有特快专递。
  • To make it fast, you can send a fax. 要想快点的话就发个传真。
  • My mother has sent me a registered letter, I guess she has something important to tell me. 我妈给我发了一封挂号信,我想她有什么重要的事情要说。
  • I find my name on the blackboard. I must have got a remittance. 我在黑板上看到我的名字,肯定有我的汇款。
  • Do you want to airmail it or not? 你想发航空信吗?
  • I drop the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。

英语日常用语900句(一)

英语日常用语900句(三)


所有文章资源及图片除作者原创外均来自网络,仅供学习交流使用 , 如有侵权请联系博主删除丨
整理不易,转载请注明原文链接:英语日常用语900句(二)
喜欢 (0)
发表我的评论
取消评论
表情 贴图 加粗 删除线 居中 斜体 签到